Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I see some mistakes you did in installation. Only one bracket should be used.
As result top part extruded out of body but should be closer to it.
But any way you did great job, my congratulation!
Thanks for the clarification on the brackets. I guess mine is double secure. If I ever take this off, I will flip them around when I reinstall.

I made some edits in the original post and directed them to your photos later in the thread.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Offroad Garage Snorkel

For those who has questions about compatibility, offload garage developed new kit.
As i see from description new developed kit can be installed to any kind and type of vehicles even to right hand driving.

Link to eBay:
FJ Cruiser 2007 2015 Exclusive Air Intake Snorkel | eBay

Attachments

·
トヨタ Master
7,628 Posts
It seems like if there were enough interest, we could find out if they'd do a group buy for forum members. Does anyone know if the maker is a member?

·
Registered
264 Posts
It seems like if there were enough interest, we could find out if they'd do a group buy for forum members. Does anyone know if the maker is a member?

Yes he is.. But he is not from USA...

The shipping cost $110 for me..

This is the buyer whatsapp number: +77077237799

And the after the payment he will make it and send it to you, at least a week or 10days...

It's good idea "group buy" I hope he will agree..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Forum Beer Miester
3,935 Posts
Thanks for the clarification on the brackets. I guess mine is double secure. If I ever take this off, I will flip them around when I reinstall.

I made some edits in the original post and directed them to your photos later in the thread.
Another thread jacked up by photofukit, I love this snorkel design and it can be removed with no sign it was there and no hole in the body. Great looking setup from the few photos I can see.

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
I like the look except for the company name molded into it big as day. I like the pictures of the one that is not badged. Badging to me makes it look cheap :)

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
I considering this snorkel. But I have some concern about the air inlet position. It is right on a downstream position of the roof. If there is pouring rain or accumulated snow, wouldn't water get in?

The intake is upside down. So rain is no problem. For snow clear the area before driving. If it ices then you are screwed.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I considering this snorkel. But I have some concern about the air inlet position. It is right on a downstream position of the roof. If there is pouring rain or accumulated snow, wouldn't water get in?

The intake is upside down. So rain is no problem. For snow clear the area before driving. If it ices then you are screwed.
Got it. Thanks for the info!

21 - 40 of 58 Posts