Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
If he now only accepts Paypal, then his intent is to scam for sure. Our dealings with him, I paid by CC and was able to dispute and get the charges reversed on him. The CC companies probably cut him off.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I had the same problem with Offroad Gears. Ordered Bilstein shocks, paid with Paypal. No response from them after I inquired about my order. Put in claim to PayPal and got my refund today.
Order the shocks from DownSouth Motorsports and got them today also. Same price got them in a week. Life is good!

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
It won't be long before he is banned from PayPal. They dont stand behind any seller creating so many disputes, and especially those ruled not in his favor.

Before long, his only payment options will be Money Pack, Western Union, and Moneygram. Most of the scams online get paid through these services. I hope nobody falls for that!

I'm amazed this continues on and on. I'd be running scared to Mexico if I was him :stirthepot:

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,235 Posts
It won't be long before he is banned from PayPal. They dont stand behind any seller creating so many disputes, and especially those ruled not in his favor.

Before long, his only payment options will be Money Pack, Western Union, and Moneygram. Most of the scams online get paid through these services. I hope nobody falls for that!

I'm amazed this continues on and on. I'd be running scared to Mexico if I was him :stirthepot:
I bet he could you a good deal on tickets to Mexico if you wanted.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts