Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the boards. Great place and excellent welcomes so far thank you. Although I have a stock rig so far, anyone have any decent places in Ohio? Nothing thats going to cause costly repairs just some moderate weekend warrior fun for stock rig. Thanks fellas

·
Registered
322 Posts
Bowling Green, OH here. No real places in OH to play that are legal. Some spots just over the MI and PA lines. Where are you located, maybe I can help point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
live close to mansfield work in bellevue so not to far from ya. Looking forward to eventually going to family down in kentucky. They have excellent property but alot of it strictly atv territory!

·
Premium Member
143 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am from cleveland OH. Me and a buddy are making the trip out to the North East Raush creek run. Maybe i can find some others willing to make that trip with us. It is a little boring of a drive.

Login

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
I'm in Dayton Cincy area moving to strongsville soon we have a cool place up here but its better for the grizzly 700 that the FJ.

Its called "Buds" Bud Hillard owns it and his daughter runs it. $10 for the day lots of mud and rocks its off enon rd and 675

·
Registered
117 Posts
im in cincy/nky, game for some trails/camping 4th Gen T4R

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Well, there's one coming up in Harlan, KY.
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...ntry-trail-ride-harlan-ky-june-25th-26th.html

Big Rock ATV park is again open to 4x4s, although it is better and more suitable for ATVs and dirt bikes. It's just down the road from Cincy in Maysville, KY
Big Rock Off Road Park - 4x4 - Rules and Regulations

Haspin Acres is in Laurel, IN about 45 min from Cincy. DO NOT go there with an FJ if it's been raining alot unless you like to be stuck. There's a lot of hillbillies here that crossed over from Kentucky last time the Ohio Ocean froze over :lol: but natural selection seems to be taking care of them as every time I turn around I hear that someone got killed in an accident at Haspin.
Haspin Acres | Off-Road & Motocross Park in Laurel, Indiana

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Covington Kentucky is pretty sweet too Devils stair case But agree lots of mud this time of year. I wouldn't take my jeep with a 6" lift locked and 35" MTR's to Haspin right now its got to be crazy muddy. I have more fun watching at Haspin then 4x4 ing kids are nuts.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks Woodsman! Im in! Any body else wanna meet up, and follow each other down, for the Rough Country in june? Thats my b day weekend

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Im in Cincy too. Already marked the Rough Country weekend on my calander! Maybe we can meet up before that...if I dont get washed down the Ohio from all this rain!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm in the cincy area as well, and definitely in for some camping and wheeling!

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Im in Cincy too. Already marked the Rough Country weekend on my calander! Maybe we can meet up before that...if I dont get washed down the Ohio from all this rain!
Hey we should hook up for some mid ohio and putnum track days this year if your interested? :cheers:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Cleveland/Akron area here, if anyone in the area is going wheelin let me know! Anyone ever go to the Yankee lake truck nights? I heard jeep school is a bad idea because we are too wide, that sux.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
FJ TJ I will definately be headin to Mid Ohio this year...usually do 2-3 track days up there each season. What do you ride? Intermediate or Advanced?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts