Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something I just noticed. Haven't seen anyone post this yet. Spector has a video of the the Ojai event.
Go to sor.com and click on the SOR FJ Cruiser Ojai Video.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
hmm it says video but I'm not finding one....

nevermind spoke too soon :)

bah where's the footage of them getting into the truck? :(

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Go to sor.com and click on the SOR FJ Cruiser Ojai Video.
It's on the far right, second link down. If there's a blue "Please upgrade your Flash plugin" just above it you'll need to click on that first.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
It's a pretty lame video anyway. It's just the marketing guy introducing all the toyota big whigs at the Ojai event. Not even any real video of the truck in action.

What a let down.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Percy said:
It's a pretty lame video anyway. It's just the marketing guy introducing all the toyota big whigs at the Ojai event. Not even any real video of the truck in action. What a let down.
Unless you were there... then it brings back memories of that glorious day that we got to touch an FJ Cruiser!

Jason

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
That's my point, kinda. Sent me back to this happy place where I was sitting inside an FJ in front of Mark Amstock and Akio Nishimura (spelling is probably wrong on that last one). I was at least hoping the SOR video would have been the one they were playing at SEMA that showed the FJ crawling over rocks on Rubicon. Now that would have been worth seeing.

Again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts