Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
This is what caught my eye....Kim, you make me sound like a manwhore!
But Nate, you are just so POPULAR!!!!!

Kim:pinklove:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
As for the rear locker, fuggin' dealer told me that you could not get the 2WD without the locker.....fuggin' dealers....:mofo:
Yep, same here. Confirmed by a couple local dealerships so I assume this is true. I've never used it nor do I plan on using it since I'll never go offroading.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I got the locker but have yet to use it.

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Guys I don't think Wrigman and Sandabbe's 4x2 has a locker. I am almost sure of it.

Kim

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mine came with it.

The first time i used it was when I thought I could drive through a muddy trail on our property. Almost got stuck. I backed up ,,pushed the magic button and cruised through the bad stuff without any problem.

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Mine came with it.

The first time i used it was when I thought I could drive through a muddy trail on our property. Almost got stuck. I backed up ,,pushed the magic button and cruised through the bad stuff without any problem.
That is when I used it. Not my property but property I was taking a look at.

Kim

·
Registered
302 Posts
I engage the locker often, but not for long durations off-roading. Usually its helpful in areas needing a lot of wheel articulation.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Mine didnt come with one, it would be helpful at times but usually the lsd is good enough. if I dont make it the first time just prerunner it harder, faster, throw up some rooster tails and charge at it. that usually works.

on a side note...oh wow, just figured out there is now a domokun icon :rawr:

·
Registered
565 Posts
i have it, and I only use it on the rare occasion that i am on a dirt road. Rather I need it or not, just to test it and use it for the sake of preventive care and maintenance

21 - 32 of 32 Posts