Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Brick Color seems to be the "Red" Headed Step child Color of the FJ World.. I have found many Photos, threads and Mods done to ALL other colors but can only stack a few on the Brick! Lets Show what we have to offer!
Heres Mine

:cheers:

·
Registered
333 Posts
I will agree with your statement about the "red headed step child"
Here is the two I have available for the time being. More updated photos to follow soon.

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Know there is tons Of the Brick Rigs out there. Now we just got to get this thread out and Show'em Ours is just as good as the rest...:lol::cheers:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Mostly stock, with a few goodies added

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

DO flat-top - adjustable ICONs front - Pro Comp 16" steelies - Body Armor Rock Rails - White Painted Bezel

I like the thread - some nice lookin' Bricks here.

Jerry

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Here are a few shots of my sister's built brick rig.

Moab Utah

Capital Reef

Mojave Road

Front Yard

Cheers - :cheers:

-

·
Registered
321 Posts
Great pics guys!

Here's a few old pics (sorry about the poor quality)

2+ years ago, right after 6" RC lift install
[/IMG]

last spring
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

most recent
[/IMG]

·
Registered
333 Posts
Great pics guys!

[/IMG]

last spring
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

most recent
[/IMG]
Hey your rig is the splash screen while my head unit starts up. I really liked the flares so I used yours, plus I dont really have any action shots.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Great pics guys!

[/IMG]

last spring
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

most recent
[/IMG]
if you could please, I would like to see some more side shots since you have the bumpers blacked out. I really am tempted to do that mod myself.

Here is mine bone stock other than the tints.

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mud Draggin,
Love the White wheels and Grill!! I have always loved the ol' school look

08fjcruz
You have def sold me on the blacked out hood!! Looking to order as we speak!

Both Are awesome looking rigs!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Mud Draggin,
Love the White wheels and Grill!! I have always loved the ol' school look
:
Thanks - I think it goes well when parked close to older brother

[/IMG]

1968 FJ40 - Bone stock, orig F1, orig paint, orig glass - no cancer - AZ desert rat for 32 years/Oregon garaged for 10 years

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
08fjcruz - I gotta tell ya, those are some of the best lookin' fender flares I've seen. What brand are they, and did you have to do any cutting/chopping? (the 6" lift doesn't hurt either).

Nice ride.:clap:

Jerry

·
Registered
321 Posts
if you could please, I would like to see some more side shots since you have the bumpers blacked out. I really am tempted to do that mod myself.

Here is mine bone stock other than the tints.
I still am working on blacking out the rear bumper and the mirrors, so once that is done I will get more pics posted. I do love the look of the black with brick.

·
Registered
321 Posts
08fjcruz
You have def sold me on the blacked out hood!! Looking to order as we speak!

Thanks! I really like the blacked out hood, one of the best looking upgrades IMO

·
Registered
321 Posts
08fjcruz - I gotta tell ya, those are some of the best lookin' fender flares I've seen. What brand are they, and did you have to do any cutting/chopping? (the 6" lift doesn't hurt either).

Nice ride.:clap:

Jerry
Thank you! yep Bushwacker "pocket style" flares. They bolt right on, the only cutting you have to do is cut the mudflaps off the plastic rockers when removing the factory flares. :cheers:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Bone stocker.........Well I have TG sliders. Definitely gonna black-out the bumper and probably the bezel at some point. Thinking about going with body color on mirrors and door handles tho. For me at some point there could be too much black.

Let's see.....what else...oh yeah....little things like the garage door opener mod, dump the headliner speakers for rear speakers mod. I'm sure that I can come up with more small fun mods till the wife agrees to more substantial ones.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts