Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
YES! I too LOVE this Thread!!!! As I mod I will post! First Mods are on their way to me!!!

Can't wait to see! I finally get to put on my new sliders this weekend and tires are coming soon. Will post pics for yall :)

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Can't wait to see! I finally get to put on my new sliders this weekend and tires are coming soon. Will post pics for yall :)
My first Mod are sliders also!!! I can't wait for them to get to me!!! I probably won't wait for the BF to get home and help me install. I can't wait to see your mods!!!

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
I know I shouldn't hang around, but the other colour choice when we bought the fj was Brick. I kinda wish we had gotten it. White shows everything. It looks great if you keep it pristine though!

I'll just sit back and enjoy the pics.;)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Here, Here! I do enjoy all pics of all FJ's! Oh I am sooo an FJ Fanatic!!!:rocker:

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Here, Here! I do enjoy all pics of all FJ's! Oh I am sooo an FJ Fanatic!!!:rocker:

FJs are the best!! If I could have any vehicle, it would be a new fj! Or maybe I would take a lambo so that I could sell it and get three FJs+ tons of mods.;). I have to miss our fj club meeting.:( pretty bummed about that!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here is mine... bought it as is back in Feb.... still trying to figure everything out.

It's an '07 MT. Hated the color originally, but when I saw this one.... I just had to have it!

Edit: Just realized it was Dark Cherry in '07...

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
I love all of the Brick pics... and am wanting to do more mods than what my wallet can handle. Thanks a lot guys!
...I don't hate it though :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Here's one from Indian Valley yesterday.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Oh they look good!! Did you do it by yourself?
:clap:

Nah, my Dad helped me and then I got a wicked migraine right in the middle of it so we took a break. But they are finished and look so much better than the stock runners.

Did you do yours yet?

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Nah, my Dad helped me and then I got a wicked migraine right in the middle of it so we took a break. But they are finished and look so much better than the stock runners.

Did you do yours yet?
No Not yet... I am waiting with anticipation! I will have to prime mine and coat them with bed liner before I install. But I am hoping they will be coming soon! My light bar has already arrived by but my mounts are still in San Antonio with my boyfriend. That will have to wait for installation when he returns home.

101 - 120 of 147 Posts