Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
No Not yet... I am waiting with anticipation! I will have to prime mine and coat them with bed liner before I install. But I am hoping they will be coming soon! My light bar has already arrived by but my mounts are still in San Antonio with my boyfriend. That will have to wait for installation when he returns home.
Sounds pretty awesome! I can't wait to see the pictures. Darn you bf! Hurry up and bring those mounts! :p
It will looks damn good I'm sure! What lights did you get?

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Sounds pretty awesome! I can't wait to see the pictures. Darn you bf! Hurry up and bring those mounts! :p
Yes! He needs to get home! LOL!! Rumor is, his dispatch will end at the end of August. So September will be installation of the light bar. The Light Bar: 50" curved, two rows, 3 watt Cree LED's, 288 watts total power, over 25,000 lumen, 8 degree spot, 90 degree flood combo

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,712 Posts
Damn that boyfriend!!!!! >:D

·
Premium Member
214 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
AWE BABE, I love that new Signature Pic! IS that from Jambo?

1) LOVE that light bar!!!
2) There you are Mad Mike!
3) Yall are adorable and I agree, love the signature pic!

Is it July yet??

·
Registered
68 Posts
Woke up to a flooded mess this morning. It's making me rethink all of the rain dances I did in the past! Dallas is nice and soggy and over the rain. Praise the Lord for FJ's as mine was the only one on the street that didn't have inches of muddy water sitting inside of it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
1) LOVE that light bar!!!
2) There you are Mad Mike!
3) Yall are adorable and I agree, love the signature pic!

Is it July yet??
I am looking forward to September! LOL
Thanks I love it too! I know more are to come, just not sure what size yet. I ordered through my buddy @jeepconvert. He found a really great deal on it! :wink

·
Registered
24 Posts
Finally ready to show, only roof left to color match or black out , opinions.
2008 ,89k, my 4th child , but its my mistress if u ask my wife, lol

121 - 140 of 140 Posts