Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bandit::bandit:

Ok Wrig, I know you and Sandabbe are celebrating that new baby but hey!!! Are the rest of us 4x2s sleeping??? Dave where are you?????? Tim are you on Vacation?

Kim

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Tim needs to post up some of his pic's from last weekend here too. He was there on a bleek day in Nala's history:mecry:
ttp://[/IMG]
[/IMG]
There were three 2wd's on this trip. Everyone BUT Nala had a GREAT day!:)

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, Wrig, why are we crying???? Nala is a legend and so are you!!!!

Kim

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
OK, Wrig, why are we crying???? Nala is a legend and so are you!!!!

Kim
She's been up that climb a few times before, but this time needed some help, so thats why the :mecry:.

Sandabbe made a good point though. The last time Nala went up there she didn't have an extra 80 Lbs on the nose. Looks like I need to get rid of the steel winch cable, that would take 40 - 50 lbs off.

·
Registered
718 Posts
ive been trying to stay away from the forum as much as possible cuz im broke. every time im on here I can get off for hours and i end up buying something new that costs over $300. its a horrible horrible addiction!

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
I went out today looking for a set of tires. I didn't find any at a good price, so I got a TV on sale at Best Buy for the bedroom. :D Seriously....I was on here until 3 AM yesterday. I'm afraid of what I'm turning into....or more importantly, where my hard-earned money is going when I hang out here!

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
, so I got a TV on sale at Best Buy for the bedroom.
TRAITOR :ninja: you bought from someone other than me i though we were close.

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
:bandit::bandit:

Ok Wrig, I know you and Sandabbe are celebrating that new baby but hey!!! Are the rest of us 4x2s sleeping??? Dave where are you?????? Tim are you on Vacation?

Kim
I'm here Kim! Just been busy with intense job training, goin to bed early, you know!

ive been trying to stay away from the forum as much as possible cuz im broke. every time im on here I can get off for hours and i end up buying something new that costs over $300. its a horrible horrible addiction!
I know it's horrible isn't it!

I went out today looking for a set of tires. I didn't find any at a good price, so I got a TV on sale at Best Buy for the bedroom. :D Seriously....I was on here until 3 AM yesterday. I'm afraid of what I'm turning into....or more importantly, where my hard-earned money is going when I hang out here!
I'm totally with you Dave.

Somebody also needs to just tell me what I need to do to my suspension, because I STILL can't make up my mind, lol.

·
Registered
82 Posts
K, I haven't been on here long but I need to catch up on some of the 4x2 talk...wish I could have been on that run with Tim and family but Alicia and I had prior plans and I wasn't ready to get "Scavenger" dirty yet! haha

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Don't forget about me. I'm one of the original 4x2 guys here on the forum. And fully modded. YO! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Well i am up at least for a few more minutes. It has been a rollercoaster day! New baby, yay!! hard days work, cookin etc., then a good freinds mom passed away this evening(they were expecting this soon). so we had a full circle of life in the last 24 or so hours!
Nala is tucked in, in her garage, safe and sound!
Good night all!
:wave::)

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah but it is more fun in here.:rocker:
That's what I'm talking about Dominic!!!!:rocker::rocker:

Kim

BTW we welcome everybody into the 4x2 club. You still qualify as long as you don't engage your super flux capacitor that sends you into full 4wd!!!!

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well i am up at least for a few more minutes. It has been a rollercoaster day! New baby, yay!! hard days work, cookin etc., then a good freinds mom passed away this evening(they were expecting this soon). so we had a full circle of life in the last 24 or so hours!
Nala is tucked in, in her garage, safe and sound!
Good night all!
:wave::)
Girl talk about a roller coaster!!! Sorry to hear about your friend's mom. Super congrats though on the little one!

Kim

·
Registered
634 Posts
X2! I was in recovery for a while but fell off the wagon when Felix had his last birthday. I wanted to get a little something for him, you know, just to celebrate his special day, and it started all over again. $2500 later I'm now broke again (even pre-spent my govt. stimulus check) so I'm trying to get back on the staright and narrow but it isn't easy! I am such an addict! :boohoo:

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
588 Posts
Sorry, I was out last night at the Zephyrs game watching them stomp the living crap out of Round Rock (The Astros minor league team) then I left to watch the Rockets stomp the Jazz!!!!!

Now I'm paying for it today...

But I'm always here in spirit, that has to count for something...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts