Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your rig looks good Momma! Coming from an almost 21 year old guy I took that as a compliment!

Thanks Son!

Kim:clap::wave:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Kim, he's a smart boy! :)
M

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Well he knows how to butter his bread;)!!! But the credit goes to his parents!!! Is his name Nathan?? I think i have heard you reference him, not sure if i remembered right though! My son's name is Nathan and he is a nice kid too! Must be tha name! :)

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well he knows how to butter his bread;)!!! But the credit goes to his parents!!! Is his name Nathan?? I think i have heard you reference him, not sure if i remembered right though! My son's name is Nathan and he is a nice kid too! Must be tha name! :)
Abbe, his name is Nathan!!! He goes by Nate though. He doesn't get to drive the ole CG too often though! He has his dad's 03, 4dr F150 and thinks it is the BOMB!!!

Kim:clap:

Thanks guys!!!!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Abbe, his name is Nathan!!! He goes by Nate though. He doesn't get to drive the ole CG too often though! He has his dad's 03, 4dr F150 and thinks it is the BOMB!!!

Thanks guys!!!!
Well i didn't see your reply till now! Ours has only got to pull Nala into the driveway, once! lol!!! He drives a 97 cherokee 2wd and thinks its the bob too! For a moment i thought your son was the Nate on here that has an FJ too! but i see i thought wrong!! But gotta love that name! means Gift from God!
Only his real good friends can call him Nate! (some even Nathe!)
2WD rocks!!!

Debbie:cheers::wave::)

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Soon he will start asking for the keys :rofl:
x2 haha. If you start to hear a few more comments, you may start to hear, hey mom i just need to borrow the FJ for a trip to the store.... and to take out my date.
Glad you get to spend some time with the kiddo Kim.

p.s. is it weird that your son and i are 3 years apart?:lol:

·
Registered
887 Posts
thats freakin saweet!!!

my son loves my FJ too...he really appreciates a good piece of motor equipment...

i took him out for a brief mudfling....he just was beside himself...
and whats cool about him is that he tells his friends and colleagues that the vehicles are mine!!
:cheers:

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Sounds like Nate is a great son! He knows how much effort and time and care you have spent modding the FJ and It's nice to get those compliments! A few more and he might get the Keys???

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hey Mark...not to hijack this thread but is that an American Eskimo in your Avatar? I have one too and he seems to enjoy the same relaxed position yours does. They're great pups! :)

·
Registered
588 Posts
For a moment i thought your son was the Nate on here that has an FJ too! but i see i thought wrong!! But gotta love that name! means Gift from God!

Debbie:cheers::wave::)
Wait a minute... :thinkerg::lol: It is a great name... and you're totally right about the meaning! But I take it as Gift to women... :lol:

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wait a minute... :thinkerg::lol: It is a great name... and you're totally right about the meaning! But I take it as Gift to women... :lol:
You are both right!!! My Nates name is Nathan Ross so he is a 'gift from God" and a "horse" too. We used to make fun of him and say "don't look a gift horse in the mouth". Hokey but funny.

BTW Abbe, FJ Nate, as Tom and I refer to him as, is a great guy too. I have gotten to know him in the last few months and his parents must be proud! He is a nice guy and he even respects his mother!!!!!!!

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
x2 haha. If you start to hear a few more comments, you may start to hear, hey mom i just need to borrow the FJ for a trip to the store.... and to take out my date.
Glad you get to spend some time with the kiddo Kim.

p.s. is it weird that your son and i are 3 years apart?:lol:
Naw, Layton, I have been the "room mom" for almost 21 years now but especially the older Nate got. Now we are the "fun" house and all his buddies want to come down. Suits us fine though because, like you, Nate's buddies are all really cool guys!

BTW I didn't realize you were only 24. You act alot older than that, my friend.

Kim

·
Registered
588 Posts
FJ Nate, that's awesome! I'm also known as Nate #2 in my circle of friends...

Shhh, don't tell anybody I respect my mom, it might ruin my street cred...

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
FJ Nate, that's awesome! I'm also known as Nate #2 in my circle of friends...

Shhh, don't tell anybody I respect my mom, it might ruin my street cred...
OK dude:simmadown:I won't tell a soul!!!

Kim

1 - 19 of 19 Posts