Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is Friday night and it is my BIRTHDAY so let's play!!! What has everyone been doing???

I know that Wrig and Debbie are getting ready for Summit but what is everyone else doing on a great weekend in July?:clap:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I agree! I'm finally active after barely posting a thing for the last 14 months! So post up people! Sheesh!

What I'm doing with my Friday:

Being seriously bummed that it's storming like mad outside. One of the hotels just called - our Best Western was hit by lightening. Half the hotel has lost power, FD is out there checkin it out.

And I'm betting there's going to be some refunds and adjustments in the morning. Fantabulous! :lol:

And being happy that I hung the welcome home sign for Brian. Even being a few weeks out, it helped just hanging it. :) Made me smile!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Oh, and spending hubby's money on spensivetinystuffdotcom

Thank GOD they FINALLY ended that semi annual sale. Jeebus. I was sick of seeing the exact same stuff EVERY TIME I logged in for the last, what, six months? Lordamercy.

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just hanging here. Hubby is sleeping on the sofa, puppy is just asking for trouble. Son, well he is "talking" to his girlfriend via text (21 year olds are lots of FUN, but he is an awesome guy).

Birthday has been amazing, best since I was a kid. I even had balloons and confetti on the tables. It was so much fun.....

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
spending time getting the truck ready. just got home from dinner at Gordon Biersch. MMMM very good. I got 3 projects I meant to finish but I guess they will have to wait till after Ouray. I'm still not sleeping right just anticipating it.

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
spending time getting the truck ready. just got home from dinner at Gordon Biersch. MMMM very good. I got 3 projects I meant to finish but I guess they will have to wait till after Ouray. I'm still not sleeping right just anticipating it.
Gordon Biersch ROCKS!!! Tom was the VP over the one here in NOLA. They even sent him hats and shirts in Iraq while he was there in 06/07. We love them and go there anytime we want some callimari!:clap:

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTW, packing really bites. Sorry you folks are having to do it.

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
It's my 2nd to last day of vacation today. We went to a museum, saw an IMAX movie, and now getting ready for din-din. Tomorrow = softball game at 9, then over to my special-needs brother-in-law's place to hang a TV, DVD player and PS2 for his new room at the live-in care center. We'll probably take him to lunch, too. Then, Sunday, another softball game and then back to work. So, no Summit for Dave this year. I'll be here, tending my little section on the Forum. :D

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Lets see....it's just after 11pm....There is NOTHING on TV....My girlfriend is asleep on the couch. The AC is humming away and the day is slowly coming to an end. We took off early this morning for a two hour drive to Moncton to the Atlantic Nationals Car Show. They block off Main St for the first day of the show and have a "cruise in". It is a pretty good show with perfect weather. Only a few trucks in the show....But lots and lots of shiny cars....I do have to say that the nicest vehicle I saw all day was the one I drove home in.... But that was my day....

But I did see this.....lol....Believe it or not it's an '87 Bronco II

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's my 2nd to last day of vacation today. We went to a museum, saw an IMAX movie, and now getting ready for din-din. Tomorrow = softball game at 9, then over to my special-needs brother-in-law's place to hang a TV, DVD player and PS2 for his new room at the live-in care center. We'll probably take him to lunch, too. Then, Sunday, another softball game and then back to work. So, no Summit for Dave this year. I'll be here, tending my little section on the Forum. :D
Don't worry Dave, I am not at Summit this year either. NEXT year though, notifiy the authorities, WE ARE COMMING!!!:clap:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I keep telling myself I'm not going to move, and then I move again, lol, at least I get a garage for the FJ =) (if she fits, lol)
I read your mod list, didn't see a lift. I did see a roof rack, we have one too.

Ours fits in our teeny tiny "looky I have a half car garage" garage. :lol:

It's a trick, but she'll prolly fit.

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lets see....it's just after 11pm....There is NOTHING on TV....My girlfriend is asleep on the couch. The AC is humming away and the day is slowly coming to an end. We took off early this morning for a two hour drive to Moncton to the Atlantic Nationals Car Show. They block off Main St for the first day of the show and have a "cruise in". It is a pretty good show with perfect weather. Only a few trucks in the show....But lots and lots of shiny cars....I do have to say that the nicest vehicle I saw all day was the one I drove home in.... But that was my day....
The best thing is that you drove over and back in the BEST truck ever!!!!:clap:

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I read your mod list, didn't see a lift. I did see a roof rack, we have one too.

Ours fits in our teeny tiny "looky I have a half car garage" garage. :lol:

It's a trick, but she'll prolly fit.
I finally took all my mods out of my sig. I need 7 feet clear to park in a garage! so..... Life is good, just measure what you need..

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh no,,,, dawlin,,,, there are Mods hanging back to make sure that things are gooodddd...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts