Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oklahoma City area meet and greet!!!! Only requirement is that you like FJ Cruisers, forum members, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, heck any body that wants to come, FJ or not.

The weekend of Jan 29th at 6 pm at Buffalo Wild Wings in Midwest City

5500 Tinker Diagonal Street, Oklahoma City
This is the one that I found on the net is says OKC but is in or very near Midwest city.
:cheers:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Hello everyone! I sure would like to be there, but I have to work.;(
Hopefully we can all get together again in the near future. I'm planning on attending the "Cruise Moab, Utah" event this year if all the planets align for me. Anyone else going? It should be loads of fun and beautiful sights!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think a lot of us may be going to the summit this year, we should get a wagon train together and all go up!! I vote we go through arm a dill o and stop at the big Texan and get us a steak!! Anyone down for the 72 ozer?!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Remember the meet and greet this weekend the 29 th sat. 6 pm at Buffalo Wild Wings in Midwest city!!!

BTW Dumper, that's a nice rump.......er.....bump you got there!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
I sure am ready for some BWW!

·
Registered
341 Posts
We still on for tonight? How many we got goin?

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'll see everybody there at 6, I need a cervesa lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'll be there!!!

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
It was great to meet everyone tonight, we had a great time!

Hopefully we can get some more FJ activity here in OKC and maybe get some trail runs in somewhere.

Thanks,
Chuck

·
Registered
341 Posts
ya, definately! Fun times!!:rocker:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Man I'm so bummed that I was unable to make it tonight. Life happened and and some urgent priorities came up. Sounds like you guys had a great time. We definitely new to get some more things going in the OKC area.

1 - 20 of 231 Posts