Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Oklahoma City Area, Meet and Greet!!!

15K views 230 replies 27 participants last post by  shannon67 
#1 ·
Oklahoma City area meet and greet!!!! Only requirement is that you like FJ Cruisers, forum members, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, heck any body that wants to come, FJ or not.

The weekend of Jan 29th at 6 pm at Buffalo Wild Wings in Midwest City

5500 Tinker Diagonal Street, Oklahoma City
This is the one that I found on the net is says OKC but is in or very near Midwest city.
:cheers:

#2 ·
Bump

#4 ·
Hello everyone! I sure would like to be there, but I have to work.;(
Hopefully we can all get together again in the near future. I'm planning on attending the "Cruise Moab, Utah" event this year if all the planets align for me. Anyone else going? It should be loads of fun and beautiful sights!

#5 ·
I think a lot of us may be going to the summit this year, we should get a wagon train together and all go up!! I vote we go through arm a dill o and stop at the big Texan and get us a steak!! Anyone down for the 72 ozer?!!

#10 ·
Remember the meet and greet this weekend the 29 th sat. 6 pm at Buffalo Wild Wings in Midwest city!!!

BTW Dumper, that's a nice rump.......er.....bump you got there!!

#11 ·
I sure am ready for some BWW!

#12 ·
We still on for tonight? How many we got goin?

#15 ·
I'll see everybody there at 6, I need a cervesa lol

#18 ·
ya, definately! Fun times!!:rocker:

#21 ·
Good times. It's nice to put real faces with avatars and usernames. Looking forward to the next get together. Here are some pictures. Next time we should probably take them first, while it's still daylight.

#22 ·
Nice!!!

#24 ·
yeah definitely great to meet everyone! Now I am ready to play in some of this snow we are supposed to be getting!!!! We need to set up something soon just to go hit some trails somewhere...I dont care where...just wanna have a good time!:rocker:

#25 ·
ya im down anytime! well see how much snow from this "blizzard" we are supposed to get, hopefully it isnt a DUD!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.