1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks like everyone had a good time! Wish I could have made it, but 6 hours of driving didn't fit into my time frame today. I'll have to come next time.

·
can i become 1/2mil90 for a little while
2,555 Posts
I looked through the shots I took. I'm pretty sure sure I have at least one good action shot of everyone.
KC leading the way.

Cody J giving it hell.

·
Registered
126 Posts
What a great day on the river! We had a blast! Thanks guys and thanks KC for leading us!!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
94 Posts
Great pics and videos! thanks for sharing them. Had a great time and look forward to our next meet.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sorry i missed the run today, I could not be in two places at once. I did go to Tulsa this morning with my son to pick up his new to him 07 voodoo blue fj. He is very excited about it and he will probably join the forums and us on the next run !

Looks like evryone had a great time and no problems for any rigs. looking forward to the next meet.

OkiePig

·
Registered
113 Posts
Had a great time, and for those.......Ed...!!! that has never seen my rig clean. I spent about four hours of very needed attention in the shops detail area today! Y'all would be proud

·
2,555 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nick those are great pictures. You guys need to enter them in the photo contest and win some forum bucks. KC I have to tell you my daughter in Kansas saw your truck and said that black roof gives it a new level of bad ass. Armor all the tires wow you are overachieving. Can't wait till next month! See you guys soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
2,555 Posts
Bad ass pic! Love it
Cody J. actually took that one. I was glad to have a good one of mine, and I'm glad you guys liked those pics I took.

ARMOR ALL?!?!?! :simmadown: you're makin the rest of us look bad.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I had a great time! It was good to get out with some non-Jeep guys for a change. Let's make the Disney trip happen soon, I need to scratch up the new bumper haha.

KC, if you go crawl some curbs with the oily tires, be sure to take some flexing pics! :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts