Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gang,

The third Saturday of May is the 21st. I've heard from a couple of you and learned that Disney is in contention for the next meet. Lets have a virtual round table about it and figure out what were doing.

This might be fun because the Tulsa boys (and girls) could meet us over there. I fully intend to be there, pending my visit to the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow. I have a MCL sprain or tear.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Day before my wife's birthday. Early to commit. I forgot how many obligations a husband/father of two there are. Will be watching.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I would like to go but am still undecided. Does anybody know what kind of trails they are looking to run? I've still got stock tires and I don't want to slow anybody down. Thanks!

·
Registered
126 Posts
T town you will be fine with stock tires. There are mostly play areas so you can drive around until you find something you want to do. If you get stuck we have plenty of recovery gear we will take care of you. You wont be holding anyone back.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thanks j4fcowboy. I've got a MTB race in AR on Sunday so right now it looks as if I won't be able to make it. :mecry: Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one though. I still haven't met any Oklahoma FJ's! Hope to meet you all one of these days! :wave:

·
Registered
126 Posts
What type of mountain bike you riding. I currently have a Cannondale but it is about 14 years old. Been looking at a Motobecane with the remote Reba rock shock and xt package. I by no means race but enjoy riding. What are you doing up at my hours? I work hoot shift that why I am up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts