Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as the title says I wanted to see if anybody would be interested in a meet and greet? I met a new forum member, Camrun, and we went and did some wheelin. Got me to thinkin, we need to all get together and do the same. I'm thinking it would be nice to get to know all the locals, help each other with mods, and of course exchange information on local trails. I'm thinking plan a couple small weekend trips and go have some fun.

If your from around here then you know there are about a 1000 jeep clubs. I have looked for some Toyota clubs local but closest I found was Tulsa, Green Country Cruisers, I think it's called. Anyway I have a couple buddies with some slick 4runners and have seen plenty of modded tacos and other modded FJs around. So if you have any buddies that have a Toyota and like to off-road then spread the word. Let's get together.

We will be meeting at the following place and time.
Thursday 4/30 7pm-?
San Marcos Mexican Restaurant
1732 S. Meridian Ave. OKC
(South of I-40, just South of the river and East side of Meridian)
We picked this because it's centrally located, has a huge bar/restaurant area and usually isn't crazy busy. Hope to see y'all there.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sounds like a good time. Ill add it to my calendar. There is a group called ON-TORK ( Oklahoma Nissan Toyota Off Road Club) you can find them on Facebook.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well feel bad about this but I'm gonna have to cancel. My son just told me that there is a dinner for parents of incoming students at OU tomorrow and he wants to go. Sorry guys buts we definitely do need to meet up sometime. We need to get the local FJ guys together and get to know each other. Thanks, Jason

·
Registered
138 Posts
Well, now that I've finally started to look around here more, Any idea if you guys might want to try this again?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well feel bad about this but I'm gonna have to cancel. My son just told me that there is a dinner for parents of incoming students at OU tomorrow and he wants to go. Sorry guys buts we definitely do need to meet up sometime. We need to get the local FJ guys together and get to know each other. Thanks, Jason
Well, now that I've finally started to look around here more, Any idea if you guys might want to try this again?
I am just now seeing this... lol we need to reschedule this! we should do a day trip somewhere over the long weekend.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Well, it isn't just FJ Cruisers, but Oklahoma Nissan-Toyota Offroad Club is having a meet and great Thursday the 21st at Buffalo Wild Wings . I know it's short notice, and I want to make it but work may have me out of town.

The info is on their facebook group.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'll try to make if i can get off work in time
Anyone want to go wheeling tomorrow morning? My brother is off and I would like to take him out.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Anyone want to go wheeling tomorrow morning? My brother is off and I would like to take him out.
Was fun wheeling around this morning.. Still don't know how my FJ came out so clean other then the fresh coat of wax from thursday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts