Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, i just bought some fog lights from enginejen that look really good. feeling uber pumped about these. when i received them i didnt know that the fog lights were from 1997. they came with the switch, relay, harness, and light wires and i was like sweet, they probably are plug and play. Little did i know that 14 years have passed and alot of parts have changed. now im left with fog lights with no connection to my car due to the very old wires, etc..

now i seriously am wondering on what to do and im left with no answers. any body wanna give me some tips on what to do now. i thought of buying the wires, relay, and harness for the new aux lights but they i wouldnt know how to connect them to the lights because the plugs are also old.

also has anyone seen these before?

thanks for reading

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Pic isn't working... at least not for me.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
If you feel the harness and switch are too old, just replace with all new parts. Wiring them up is really easy. I'm sure there are a handful of helpful threads on here on that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts