Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Let the poor boy be - maybe he can take DocAltie and that crazy, easily offended 4703E guy with him!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Active and Old doesn’t equal good. :) How's the content? Hmm thought so. Off to read another forum, will report back..... Unless it's so good I don't come back..... nahh.... :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
Not to beat a dead forum but 1 post this month, 16 pictures total (concept) and nothing to boot. Hmm Percy and members collectively shaking in their boots.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hello guys, I'm new to this forum. Apparently I did not get the memo that you guys were vultures who preyed on the weak and moronic. Sorry for posting this link to a site which contains less information then just one thread of your site. Please allow me to crawl back in my hole.

Sincerly,
Elemint

PS Air would you like to join us on our site? We would make you a Senior Super Duper Member and give you your very own big boy pants. We would love to have you as you bring an endless amount of useful commentary that we would truely appreciate over at our forum. Here is the link in case you missed it. http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/fj_cruiser/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts