Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Anyone in the Big O area interested in driving out to this? I think I might actually head up and get a little Indiana mud on the FJ! :ninja:

Hey, I know this is a couple months out... But figured I'd extend the offer if you're looking for a meet and want to switch it up a little bit. :)

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/mid-west-region/147134-fj-day-badlands-attica-7-14-2012-a.html#post2172144

(Just another option if you can't afford the week long trip to the FJ Summit)...

Badlands Off Road Park was rated the best off road park in the Midwest (at just over 800 acres).
If anyone is interested in getting a group together and making the drive... Let me know!

Jeff

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
I'm in for that

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sure. That's be cool.

I'm working on installing my cargo net on the rear door and painting my silver parts black this weekend.

Hoping I don't have any problems taking off the bumpers. :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Those darn bumpers. Come apart nicely its just the connectors that gave me problems. I may use the Plastidip on the rear as it was such a pain to do the mirrors, handles, and front bumper.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I should have my new wheels on this weekend.

Shortened and re-threaded my AT shifter handle. Much much better. If anyone needs help doing it let me know. Now I don't knock it into neutral or 4th on accident when messing with the HVAC. :clap:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
"Shortened and re-threaded my AT shifter handle."

A mod that removed weight. I have been weight conscious with my mods but they all added some weight. Well done. Maybe I'll see you around Bellevue. I have a forum badge in my lower grill and a locking fuel door on my hood.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I hardwired my dash cam 2 weeks ago and installed my bixenon H4's last weekend. I have a Wolo Horn that should be arriving later this week that I hope to put on this weekend time permitting.

I also polished and waxed it yesterday. Needed it badly.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
I hardwired my dash cam 2 weeks ago and installed my bixenon H4's last weekend. I have a Wolo Horn that should be arriving later this week that I hope to put on this weekend time permitting.

I also polished and waxed it yesterday. Needed it badly.
What type of dash cam do you have?

41 - 60 of 170 Posts