Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

121 - 140 of 170 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Depending on turnout, we may be able to do it at my club in bellvue, near the platte.

Id vote against the dealerships

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
probably wouldnt want more than 10, give or take. Id also have to check the may schedule to miss club event weekend

If there would be more, Id get the clubhouse reserved but I'd have to know the month before.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I'm in east-central Iowa but would be interested in meeting up if it was nearer to me. I did make it to the MAOBI event last summer and it was a blast. Heavy rains did make the trails much more difficult than usual but it was still doable. I am also planning on going to summit if anyone would like to caravan since I'll be taking I80 through NE anyways.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I think we could get an accurate count on how many people. Judging by interest so far Nick, I would say we would easily be over 10 people attending.

I don't know how many people are up on social media, but I might make a Facebook event for this to keep track of everyone from all the different boards that way one link would be "go-to" for all the info and updates.

Would love to go to Summit, shooting for '16 to save money myself.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Ok guys... Moving the date to the 17th for those that want to go. We have an 'in' with the Nick (Attmore) at the Bellevue Rod & Gun Club for a great location to hold the meet. As of right now we can do it as a small pot luck grill out or no food. Up to everyone at this point. Check out the link and join, the better idea that we have on how many people will help with a judgement on what needs to happen!

Midwest Toyota 4x4 Meet

·
Registered
436 Posts
Here is a few pictures from the meet. Didn't get the turnout as expected.. Don't know if it was the rain or what. Still had a good time, grilled out, and had some fun wheeling afterwards.

Here's a link to the album for all the pictures.

Spring Toyota Meet

Should have the videos from the fun when I can get some time to sift and edit it all. Hoping that the next meet has a bigger turnout.

Would people need it scheduled further out for this to happen? This one was a couple months out.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Been quite dead in here!!!

Getting a group together for a Tuttle Creek run on September 19th (Saturday) and then a few of us are going to camp that night close by. Weather should be cool and comfortable for a day full of trail riding. Last time down was an absolute blast. Few guys local to the area will be meeting down there too. Who would want to join? Here is the video from last trip.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Been quite dead in here!!!

Getting a group together for a Tuttle Creek run on September 19th (Saturday) and then a few of us are going to camp that night close by. Weather should be cool and comfortable for a day full of trail riding. Last time down was an absolute blast. Few guys local to the area will be meeting down there too. Who would want to join? Here is the video from last trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWN_QIqRDYU
Looks like it'll be a blast for you guys. I think I'll have to take a rain check due to school and college applications taking up all of my free time, but I'd love to be out there with you. Great video and love the music choices.
Be sure to post up how the day goes, sorry to be missing it :crying

121 - 140 of 170 Posts