Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
this bolt.
AH ha! Thanks, picture is worth a thousand words. Did you remove that bolt to allow the axle to droop further to change the spring? ( i didn't that is why i am asking)

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
well now its squeeking again its kind of funny squeeks when im not going to bring it in to have it looked at.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
well i went to the dealers today to see what this noise was. Tech tried eveything took the shocks off sway bar off, even lower links after all of this he laughed and swore because what was making the noise was the rubber bushing around the e-brake cable he sprayed it down noise went away he said it would probably come back considering its a rubber bushing and it will dry out agian no problem he said he will spray it every oil change :rocker::rocker::rocker:

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
I told you is it was a rubber on metal, haha. That is funny. Glad to hear the problem was an easy fix. You can get a can of silicon spray yourself and spray it. I would give it a squirt after any time you pressure wash the under carriage.

Other people spray down their whole under belly after wheeling, right?

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
no i never sprayed down my rig is that bad:lol::lol: no im glad it was a simple fix the tech was swearing at himself for over looking something so small could make that noise.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts