Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today I took the plunge and had Man-A-Fre install OME's on my Trail Teams. After many late nights reading up and talking with several of you I decided OME mediums was the way for me to go. The results are fantastic! I will try to post pics soon..
Overall the ride has remained the same as the bilsteins with a little less body roll. My wheel arch measurements before the lift were 34 1/4in FR and 36 1/4 RR. After 37 1/2 FR and 38 1/2 RR. Quite impressive gains. Also for now I am okay with the stock size tires, we'll see how long that lasts! Next will be take it for a long drive down a dirty trail...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congrats! Hope you enjoy your OME lift as much as I do. Now go get dirty and post some pictures.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Just did the same install yesterday. Post up some pics

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have posted some pictures in my gallery. Sorry for the dark lighting/quality. Still trying to learn how to post on the thread??
Once I figure it out I will post some new/better pics.

·
Registered
178 Posts
looks awesome. I want those wheels.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Looks great, congrats!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Man that is a good lookin' rig. I do like that TT package.

I did a 2" level lift and maybe it was the pavement in the Wal Mart parking lot but measuring up the center of each wheel to the flare each measured within a 1/16th of 36 1/4"......It actually made me laugh.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Looks very cool...congrats on the new goodies!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I also have an 08 TT, do I just get the ome 885 for the front, or do I need the rears too? Anything else I would need? Not looking to spend too much money and not going to rock crawl either.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts