Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The instructions were pretty straight forward. The front suspension was way easier with the sway bar taken off. The rears were pretty simple. All in all, it wasn't too bad. I'm very thankful to the members that gave me some advice on the lift. Overall I'm extremely satisfied with everything. The ride is way better than stock. No more mushy suspension. The ride is the perfect blend of stiffness. I'm glad I went with the medium set up. All of the great information and posts on these forums really helped out and made me go with this set up.

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Great looking rig! That is what i want to get for my lift. Now you have to get some new shoes! What shocks (OME model #'s) did you get for the front and rears?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'm most likely gonna keep the stock rims(powdercoat) and get some 285/70/17 BFG all terrains. I went with the N140s in the front, and N141 in the rear.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks slick!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys,
here are some better pics:

·
Registered
831 Posts
same setup as me i love it. :rocker::rocker::rocker:

·
Registered
253 Posts
ATs are good, but if you plan to get dirty go for the new M/T KM2s. You will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Looks great! Planning the same setup myself. Nice to see pics.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would ideally like to go with MT's but would have to ride in a rig with them first.

For anyone on the fence about the OME set up, I highly recommend this set up. It's the best bang for your buck lift that doesn't compromise the overall ride.
I told myself no lift when I bought this rig, and now I have just under 3k miles with a lift.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Phantim, your truck looks great. Just did mine too. Really happy with the ride. Definitely OME's are the way to go.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nice ride.
I think you just made my decision even easier.
OME's it is!
Thank you for all of the pictures.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice ride.
I think you just made my decision even easier.
OME's it is!
Thank you for all of the pictures.
No Prob. Let me know if you want any more pictures or info.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Really looks great! Congrats on the install and improved ride!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts