Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to buy the 886 springs looking for the original 886's what I have read is that the 886s are now the 885 don't know if it is true

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Hmmm I haven't heard this. I know there's got to be a vendor on this forum that sell OME.. check here: Supporting Vendors - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum

some vendors will give you a "forum discount" if you mention being a member too.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
try http://www.trdparts4u.com. OME changed things up a year or two ago and basically said the 885 springs were robust enough to handle the weight of an ARB bullbar and winch. They did this because people were running 886s with minimal weight and pulling the shocks apart, then sending them to OME to have them warrantied. You can still get 886's, but they aren't recommended.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm I haven't heard this. I know there's got to be a vendor on this forum that sell OME.. check here: Supporting Vendors - Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum

some vendors will give you a "forum discount" if you mention being a member too.
Athena

I saw that you run the 886's on your FJ does it sit level? My fj sit like a 1 1/2 lower in the front I have the expedition one bumber and winch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts