Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!I am selling my 5 month old barely used OME kit purchased from TRDPARTS4U.com. This kit will fit 2003-2009 4runner and as I understand it will fit 2007-2010 FJ Cruisers . Included will be OME884 front Coils with OME90000 NITRO Charger shocks , and for rear will be OME895 Coils with OME60004 Nitrocharger shocks. This kit has the same part numbers as OME-FJC-1GC on the TRDPARTS4U website. Front suspension will be shipped assembled. I am selling because my wife is driving the car now and she cant stand the height. I have recently purchased an Fj cruiser setup that I will be installing on Monday 01/03/11 which is when the kit I am selling will be available for shipping. I am asking $550 plus shipping which I estimated will be approximately $50.. No pictures because they have not been removed yet. I am located in NYC and local pickup is available.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures

I was not able to clean them due to the weather... (I shut down my hose last month so it doesn't freeze) But i tried my best with some water in a bucket..

·
Registered
493 Posts
Missed again...

KyFJGuy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts