Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know of businesses that manufacture cabin mounts for onboard air compressors? I've seen quite a few pics in the forums, but they all look DIY (and beyond my skills since I have no way to or knowledge of fabricating parts*).

All I've found was this basket that I think was mentioned in FJtest's post on the topic a few years ago, but it looks like it'd need to have the front part (the technical term) removed

*I mean, beyond gorilla glue on the driver's side opposite the sub...

· Registered
7,933 Posts
Does anyone know of businesses that manufacture cabin mounts for onboard air compressors? I've seen quite a few pics in the forums, but they all look DIY (and beyond my skills since I have no way to or knowledge of fabricating parts*).

All I've found was this basket that I think was mentioned in FJtest's post on the topic a few years ago, but it looks like it'd need to have the front part (the technical term) removed

*I mean, beyond gorilla glue on the driver's side opposite the sub...
No, my system wasn't assembled around the Springtail Basket, it was just their Side Rack, something I don't see listed on their website today.

Product White Rectangle Gas Square

· Registered
293 Posts
Orangeboxx's products are good, provided you receive all the parts. The instructions on a lot of things seem to be lacking or weren't updated as products evolved and customer support is pretty abysmal. Rago fabrication also has side molle panels for sale. Or, you could always get the Springtail basket and just mount the rear portion. I'm fairly certain mine came in pieces and had to be assembled.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.