Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One month ago today, July 14th, was an exhilarating day, because it was the day I did Black Bear Pass. The Summit is still foremost in my thoughts as one of the most fantastic vacations ever.

It is going to be a long 11 months waiting for Summit II. I still find it hard to believe how well the Fab Four (Jason, Seth, Jeff, and Tim) planned Summit I.

·
Registered
839 Posts
dang... still 11 months? Oh well the older I get the faster time flies by.
+1 on the fab 4

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Agreed! What a great time. I finally had a vehicle that could do Black Bear.

I got to meet many people, and see some really nice FJs.

And the freebies!

See ya next year.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
wow a month...feels like a year ago.

Black Bear was a great run and I can't wait to see if we get more and different runs next year.
Thanks for the remider of good times.

Oh and yeah can we register for next year yet or in Kat's case can she start to worry about reg yet :)

I hope Ouray is ready to handle 2x as many folks as last time since it can only get bigger and better.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
It feels like ages ago...man I miss that place..and to think in a couple weeks I will be so close I could almost touch it (moab) but no funds to get there:( arghhhh. i was on black bear too right now!!!!

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
One month ago tomorrow, Mr. & Mrs. Shadow Warrior and I were having snowball fights . . . . in the middle of July!!
Yep...and I miss them :( I'm getting my arm in shape for next year Steve :D Tell Pam; Anita can't wait till next years Summit. It can't get here fast enough, I miss being there too. The best vaction that I can even remember, Great people, great views, great trails...Ouray is a hard one to beat! :)

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
And kids like it too!!!!!!!
I personally don’t consider you a kid (I understand what you meant by the statement) The way you conduct yourself on here, your well constructed sentences, your thought process, our not of a kid. I think of you Montana as a very nice “Young Man”. Don’t sell yourself short buddy. You have more articulated thoughts then a lot of adults that are three times your age. The wife and I are looking foreword to meeting you & your family next year, we’ll have to hit the trails together :)

·
The Laughing Member
9,124 Posts
And kids like it too!!!!!!!
I personally don’t consider you a kid (I understand what you meant by the statement) The way you conduct yourself on here, your well constructed sentences, your thought process, our not of a kid. I think of you Montana as a very nice “Young Man”. Don’t sell yourself short buddy. You have more articulated thoughts then a lot of adults that are three times your age. The wife and I are looking foreword to meeting you & your family next year, we’ll have to hit the trails together :)
I'll second that, Mike. Sometimes it seems like Montana is the ONLY real "adult" on this forum!! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Thanks Shadow Warrior, I appreciate your encouragment. Thank you for listening to me on this forum and not treating me like a little kid. I can't wait to meet you and ride some trails together. Your friend Tailgunner!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts