Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the nametags!!!!! Seriously! Those that were there last year may remember, we go the sticker-hello my name is-kind and they lasted about 10 minutes!

The name badges were awesome! I enjoyed looking at everyone's bellybuttons to see who they were! :rofl::rofl:

Seriously, I believe T2's daughter Halley made them and she did a great job! :clap::clap:

Halley, sorry if I spelled your name wrong, but hey, Tim spelled Baylie's name wrong..... :rofl:

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
x2 The nametags were great as were the window stickers . . . and all the other schwag. :)

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Yeah, the name tags with lanyards was a great idea! And, thanks Halley, if you were the one that did them!

I have only one suggestion for next year; maybe print two sides, so that it can be read either side (maybe on one card that can be folded in half?).

Sure saved me from having to remember a bunch o' names, that's for sure...

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Halley did a great job I think on the name tags. I am glad Tim asked me for some lanyards. Next year we will look at some better quality ones. These were kinda last minute. The name tags really did make it nice to put a name to a face.

I am looking forward to next year.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Kat,

Thanks for posting this! Halley did a great job!!!

Thanks

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Thanks Halleygirl!

For those who missed em, here's an example:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts