Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll be sitting around, having dinner and telling stories of the days trail runs. And stories are more gooder with beers I hear :cheers:.

I am stoked for sure. I can get out of here on Tuesday, so will have all day Wednesday to watch the convoys arrive.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm glad I'm not the only one that has summit Fever. I'm going crazy, I dont know how I will make it until next Tuesday night. I cant sleep,I cant concentrate,I've lost my apetite, THe only thing that seems to stay down is Beer,but I dont have any good stories to tell myself.

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One week from now I should be about over Ophir Pass, heading north to Ouray. Oh ya!:rocker:

·
Registered
936 Posts
:blueblob:

excitement level is definetly ramping up, almost to Critical Mass level !!!! I will be leaving wed. only have a short drive, looking forward to meeting everybody WooHoo!!!!

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
And it won't be 108 degrees there!!! :flame: Can't wait!!!!
Ya got that right.
If you can excuse the massive storm that just came through town for the last few hours (raining like the Flood and hail and lightning like it was trying to pick off the canyon walls to come down on us), it's a very nice 73f.

When we were at the top of Imogene yesterday afternoon at about 2:00, it was 51f. :clap:

man, if you guys could cap that heat in a can and sell it, you'd be rich.....that's how i used to think about the cold in MN before we moved here......we seem to be in the right place for avoiding both extremes. :)

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For a bit today it looked like I'd be driving thru Ouray today or tomorrow. The helicopter broke in Grand Junction. Ouray is along the way. But parts may be here tomorrow and we'll fly up there instead.

Still on track to arrive for the Summit on Tuesday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts