Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i got aan early bday present...... ok its a model but its still an fj :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i would post pics but my pc wont let me and its the one from toyota and it was $70 and its really detaled!!!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Now all ya need is a Taco model so you can swipe the mears off of it....voila!!!!

LMAO......Yeah you really have to watch those melsters.

I have a small hint for you ...... Are you ready??? Now write this down.

SPELL CHECK

Learn it
Know it
Live it

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now all ya need is a Taco model so you can swipe the mears off of it....voila!!!!

LMAO......Yeah you really have to watch those melsters.

SPELL CHECK

Learn it
Know it
Live it
o my god i already orderd the taco lol.....check spell om yeah i dont have it sorry....im really bad a spelling :D

·
Registered
534 Posts
:alfdance:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:alfdance:[/QUOT yes alf is the man if i had an fj i would paint it alf..but i would still have the taco mears of cours ...:D :alfdance::alf::alf:

·
Premium Member
441 Posts

SPELL CHECK

Learn it
Know it
Live it
:) At first I honestly couldn't understand what he was writing, but you have to read it like it's phonetic baby language, then there is actually some meaning in the text.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I get it: you made a mess of things while eating lunch and now have to wipe up the taco smears?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I get it: you made a mess of things while eating lunch and now have to wipe up the taco smears?
yeas you got it!!!1:cheers::rofl:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Ummm....So what did you get again???:bandit:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ummm....So what did you get again???:bandit:
bahahahaha i got a model fjc the one thats like $70 and it vary detaled....but the site wont let me post pics...:boohoo:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Congrats on the model FJ.

Know I am know grammarian but however me did know think spell check will help make the grammar more better though or will she!

Buy the whey, why hasn't the contraction of 'you are' been spelled 'your' in this thread...yet? Please someone....

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congrats on the model FJ.

Buy the whey, why hasn't the contraction of 'you are' been spelled 'your' in this thread...yet? Please someone....
"you're" and "too" are both non exisitent on this thing called the internet. they were both kidnapped by "your" and "to" ......and and probably a "there" as well. :silly:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Your right! There controlling the medium! Weve been massaged...the global village is complete...McLuhanized.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts