Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
think I could get those wheels? Too bad for the guys 1400 Kawi too.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
They ffffing called it a jeep!!! No!...bad reporter!!!:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Looks like that brush guard was a good purchase.

Another example of the hazards of smoking...

·
Registered
493 Posts
That might buff out you know....:bigthumb:

Looks like it has Predator steps too.
I wonder if the passenger side one survived?

KyFJGuy

·
Registered
458 Posts
honey did you see 100 dollar bill wrinkled ..... how about 30000 dollar bill wrinkled with our bike under ..... come and check out on our front porch.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oh, fine.... Had to be a woman driver. If there is any justice at all, it was her house and motorcycle. Can't fix stupid? But, please, please, please, make stupid suffer!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I honestly can't believe it took 10+ posts before an Asian+Woman statement was made. This PC culture is getting to us. HAHA

·
Registered
458 Posts
I honestly can't believe it took 10+ posts before an Asian+Woman statement was made. This PC culture is getting to us. HAHA
that's why Asian drive bicycles..... fj is not a bicycle .....

I kinda picturing in my head conversation ..... excuse me officer .... i just reach for the cigarette and next what i know i park on porch ....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
458 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Some people.......

Some people just shouldnt be behind the wheel.... of anything!

A 2007 FJ Cruiser struck mailboxes, a utility pole and a tree before landing on a motorcycle and a house at about 6:45 p.m. Monday on Mountain Road.

Published: Monday, April 18, 2011 at 8:37 p.m.
Last Modified: Monday, April 18, 2011 at 8:37 p.m.

A Hendersonville woman has been charged with careless and reckless driving after she ran off the side of Mountain Road Monday, struck some mailboxes, hit a utility pole and then a tree before overturning and landing right-side up on a motorcycle and the porch of a house.

Yi Han Mee said she was reaching for a dropped cigarette at the time, said N.C. Highway Patrol Trooper M. Burnette. Mee, who was driving a 2007 FJ Cruiser toward 25 North, also faces a charge of driving left of center. Burnette said alcohol use was not suspected.

The FJ landed on a 2009 Kowasaki and a porch at 310 Mountain Road at about 6:45 p.m. Mee suffered only scratches and refused transport by EMS, Burnette said. The renter of the house was home at the time but was not injured. The front steps to the house were moved some by the Jeep, but the house was otherwise fine.

“Everybody was lucky all around,” Burnette said.

Mee was also exceeding the posted speed limit of 35 mph, Burnette said, which is included in the careless and reckless driving charge.

Mountain Home Fire Department and Henderson County EMS also responded.

Link

1 - 20 of 57 Posts