Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I added this nice trail rash to my FJ on 4-19-08 while leading the advanced advanced group up the tightest section Cleghorn has to offer. :rofl: (I really just needed to sell my tent so that's why we got on the trail before the HUGE convoys).
Wifey, "you are not getting that fixed." :bigthumb: As if.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I got some trail rash but nothing deep.

Build it up with Duct tape, I believe the color is remotely close to a TI.. You will never notice it!

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Oops

that'll buff out :)
This one is not buffing out. I gave the FJ a bath this morning and applied a little turtle wax to the affected area. Battle scars are cool.

I got some trail rash but nothing deep.

Build it up with Duct tape, I believe the color is remotely close to a TI.. You will never notice it!
I was debating covering the scrapes with a wide assortment of stickers, but now I plan to just leave it be. I had no clue I was even on my rear quarter panel since I had my side mirror pulled in. I don't have to worry about that quarter panel anymore I guess. Cleghorn really has some nice off camber challenges.

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
Hey Brick - are those bald stock Dunlops on the back of your FJ? :D

I have pinstripes, no REAL carnage (yet, knock on wood/skull).

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I added this nice trail rash to my FJ on 4-19-08 while leading the advanced advanced group up the tightest section Cleghorn has to offer. :rofl: (I really just needed to sell my tent so that's why we got on the trail before the HUGE convoys).
Wifey, "you are not getting that fixed." :bigthumb: As if.
The first time I did Cleghorn on that pass I had to fold in my mirror's the sliders took care of the wall.sucks you hit:mecry:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts