Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys. (Sorry for my english BUT) I always fix my FJ thank to this forums.... So i appreciate the help that i get from this site every time that i needed.
I have and advertising company in Florida and Printing company. We have a printing department We cut vinyls, also we have a 64" solvent printing for car wraps and print banners. I you want send to me the art. we will printed at Not charge to you the banner:rocker:.
Thank
Jose
JVR Productions

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Did anybody stop to think that maybe the city took it down. Usually a sign that large requires a permit to post it. Just a thought. :)

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Did anybody stop to think that maybe the city took it down. Usually a sign that large requires a permit to post it. Just a thought. :)
Same thought here...I have removed many signs and banners from
right-aways. Illegal snipe signs! Most are not permitted or are on private property without permission. I would check with the city, you may get lucky.

·
Registered
937 Posts
That is a good point on the city, however this City receives $10,000's of $1000s of dollars of revenue injected into it due to the Summit.

Its very common at events for us to loose our banners. In fact we lost one this year at the Summit. For us it is advertising so I always just ask who ever has them to just take them to other events and hang up in their area. In this case its a bit of history for the event organizers and sponsors. We sure appreciate the one Tim issued us after the event for our shop. It will proudly hang in our new shop that is about to get built.

The taker of this banner should just mail it in.

Mark

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
I would check with the businesses next to where the banner was removed. I noticed several had outside cameras, including the Best Western, and it is possible that the act was captured on video.

Just another reason for the person to return it before their face is posted on this site. :thinkerg:

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
Hey guys. (Sorry for my english BUT) I always fix my FJ thank to this forums.... So i appreciate the help that i get from this site every time that i needed.
I have and advertising company in Florida and Printing company. We have a printing department We cut vinyls, also we have a 64" solvent printing for car wraps and print banners. I you want send to me the art. we will printed at Not charge to you the banner:rocker:.
Thank
Jose
JVR Productions
Did you guys even see this? What an awesome offer. This is what our community is all about. Makes me proud to be a member.
You guys that are affected should answer this members very generous offer.
thanks
Don

·
Registered
906 Posts
Did you guys even see this? What an awesome offer. This is what our community is all about. Makes me proud to be a member.
You guys that are affected should answer this members very generous offer.
thanks
Don
Yes, a big X2 on that.

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
When we saw that banner last week, we were thinking, "What do you bet someone will steal that before the end of the Summit ?" It's a shame. With cameras being so common these days, the thief would have to be pretty dumb.

PS - awesome offer by Jose above. :rocker:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Just a small note, we had permission to put up every banner we did.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Thank
Jose
JVR Productions
What a great offer! I love this forum. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Please return banner to :

FJSummit.org, Inc.
1761 international Pkwy #135
Richardson, TX 75081

NO questions asked.

Thanks.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Some one have the design? at least a picture of the banner?
I'm sure they can get the digital files used to print it from the printer, or from whomever submitted it for printing....no?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm sure they can get the digital files used to print it from the printer, or from whomever submitted it for printing....no?
Some one have the design? at least a picture of the banner?
PM Sent to jvrproductions -- with our thanks for a very generous offer. We have all of the artwork, and we'll be discussing things to see what we need to do.

I know I've seen signs like this thrown away at many events, so I don't fault whoever took it too much if they just thought it was now trash. I just wish they would have asked first so that it could have avoided all this consternation. Still, now that it is known that we would like it back, I hope whoever took it will consider sending it to the address listed above in t2cruisers post. No questions, no hard feelings, just setting things right. It would better for all if it was just returned rather than having a good samaritan like jvrproductions bear the brunt of fixing someone else's doing.

Kudos to jvrproductions and this community - I'm always finding new ways in which you all will help out. It makes me proud to be a small part of this group!

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
^^^^^^
Great attitude, guys. You're much more patient and forgiving than most of us would probably be.

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
^^^^^^
Great attitude, guys. You're much more patient and forgiving than most of us would probably be.
That's just Ty. He's the nicest one out of all of us.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts