Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
i think Jared just likes to play mean... everytime I've been around him he's been a total sweetheart :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Here is a big THANK YOU to whoever mailed us one of our signs back. It came last night with no return address. We REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

I will update the first post so people know this community is rad, even when I called you names! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
i think Jared just likes to play mean... everytime I've been around him he's been a total sweetheart :lol:
Shhh, don't let them know that!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Here is a big THANK YOU to whoever mailed us one of our signs back. It came last night with no return address. We REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

I will update the first post so people know this community is rad, even when I called you names! ;)
Or...as they used to say on Saturday Night.....

nevermind.....:pinklove:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Likewise

:clap:

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
That is really awesome . We had a great bunch of summiteers, it may have been just a slip of good conduct. In the end the good came out of that fine person.
Thank you for returning the banner.
Don

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Here is a big THANK YOU to whoever mailed us one of our signs back. It came last night with no return address.
In the end the good came out of that fine person.
Thank you for returning the banner.
Don
So Don, Rose made ya return it?...:wave:..:)

I bet Kansas Law Dog has one.
He just seems too nice......:)

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Shhh, don't let them know that!
my lips are sealed :x

Glad we had a happy ending :bigthumb: thank you mystery person!

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts

Is this the big one or were multiple signs stolen?

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Is this the big one or were multiple signs stolen?
The Southbound entry sign was borrowed and returned.

Let's not overstate this. We leave out audio gear, projector, shirts, banners, and, in four years, have had zero theft. Even though anybody ( including non participants) could walk in and lift something, we have never had a problem. This is a super positive group of people, and a community that we totally trust.

My spin is somebody wanted a souvenir for their experience and took the sign assuming it would hit the trash anyway. Obviously a forum member, they got the message and stepped up.

In return for them stepping up and doing the right thing, I have another FJSummit "artifact" I will send them as thanks. PM me if ya like, again, and I promise, no questions asked. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
The Southbound entry sign was borrowed and returned.

My spin is somebody wanted a souvenir for their experience and took the sign assuming it would hit the trash anyway. Obviously a forum member, they got the message and stepped up.
Apparently we have different definitions of theft then.

Walking up and grabbing a banner that is sitting in the trash can with other trash, freebie.

Cutting down a large, expensive looking banner when no one is around to see you, and not telling anyone about it, theft in my book.

Glad it was returned

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
512 Posts

What ZIP code was in the postal meter mark? :D

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Apparently we have different definitions of theft then.

Walking up and grabbing a banner that is sitting in the trash can with other trash, freebie.

Cutting down a large, expensive looking banner when no one is around to see you, and not telling anyone about it, theft in my book.

Glad it was returned

:cheers:
Point taken. Guess I just want to assume the best here. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
softie.... :worried:

:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
What ZIP code was in the postal meter mark? :D
We already said it was going to be anonymous and "no questions asked", so we won't be giving that away. We know the town and state of the stamp, but we keep our word.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
We already said it was going to be anonymous and "no questions asked", so we won't be giving that away. We know the town and state of the stamp, but we keep our word.
Oh I agree. I was just kidding. :)

41 - 60 of 63 Posts