Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
The silver on my wheels did not bother me until I did the blackout. If I could do it all over again I would have purchased all black wheels. I will probably end up repainting my wheels or just buying new ones.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The silver on my wheels did not bother me until I did the blackout. If I could do it all over again I would have purchased all black wheels. I will probably end up repainting my wheels or just buying new ones.
Great advice and pics Wilson. Love the ride.
Hmm, I'm wondering if because my car is arctic white, the chrome will blend a little better...

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
Stock rim in satin black (powder coated - low sheen finish) from older Tundra/Sequoia.

·
Premium Member
13,482 Posts
Rims are very personal.

I say round is good.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Go to wheelpros.com and click carfigurator. It will allow you to see those wheels on your truck before you buy them. I have Dick Cepek DC1 black and machine wheels on my
TT.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I agree Anger66 locate a site that will allow you to view the wheel on the FJ as well as being able to chose the color of your vehicle. What looks good on a black fj won't necessarily look good on a titanium. I took me 3 months to make the choice and I set out to do a black out on my Titanium and end up up full circle with machined and black. Never thought picking out a set a wheels would have been so difficult. But than again I decided to stay with 16" which really limited my choices.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts