Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my family had 9 days of being in Oregon, and we loved every minute of it. My best stop was at Metal Tech were Mark and LT greeted us. Mark dropped everything that he was doing and spent about 40 mins entertaining us. :rocker: I am convinced; that out of all businesses that I have every bought a product from, there is not a better business to deal with then Metal Tech. With Metal Tech's expanded inventory you can get Metel Tech custom product along with other name brand products all with the 5 star Metal Tech's customer service. Once again Metal Tech thank you for the awesome time that we had. My kids were at first complaining "no dad, why do you want to go to Metal Tech it's too far!; blah, blah, blah. After we left Metal Tech the kids were thanking me and had big smilies on their faces:clap:, and We got new Metal Tech stickers, magezines, and a CNC FJ 40 bezel key chain for a souvenir all for free.:cheers:

·
Registered
260 Posts
:bigthumb:"Like" Button.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have not had the privilege of working with the guys at Metal Tech yet, but am counting the days until I do. Seems like they are great people.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Thank you for all the kind words. Happy to spend the time with you and your family, thank you for stopping by! Always cool seeing another family with three boys. :rocker:

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts