Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with ISurfer88, and was discussing a wheeling day in Orlando. He knows of a kick @$$ place to go. We were talking about hitting the trail Sun. 25th or Mon. 26th or Tues. 27th or maybe Wed. 28th. I know I'll be free any of those days, post up if your interested.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Just got off the phone with ISurfer88, and was discussing a wheeling day in Orlando. He knows of a kick @$$ place to go. We were talking about hitting the trail Sun. 25th or Mon. 26th or Tues. 27th or maybe Wed. 28th. I know I'll be free any of those days, post up if your interested.
I am always interested in new (and even old) "kick @$$ places" to go. So add me as a possible! :)

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
I'm in for some wheelling, Sunday or Monday works for me :clap:

·
Registered
135 Posts
paul and fj6high u know the place im talkin about, its where yall went with julian and he got stuck in that realy narley hole.... i think u were calling it julians pit of despair or somethin like that on ur other site paul haha. We were thinkin it would be sick if we could all meed up there soon and get our rigs a bit dirty

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Heh, watch yourself when straying off the beaten path. Depending on where you are in there, the world might just drop out from underneath you...

I'll go, any of the days is fine.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I could make it Sunday or Monday (Memorial Day), so long as we stay out of the Pit!!! :wave:

·
Registered
135 Posts
o we are deffinately going into "the pit" lol

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I am coming down to Disney this weekend and thought about driving my FJ and do some riding but with gas being $1,000,000 a gallon right now, I don't think that it will happen this time. We will be coming back in November and would love to ride with you guys then. I really wish I could just drive my FJ this time, sounds like it would be fun to see Paul loose a piece of is FJ.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts

·
Registered
2008 FJC 4X4 - Sandstorm
510 Posts
put me down as a maybe...

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
I can fly out of White Plains New york for $150 round trip, ya think they'll let me bring the FJ as a carry on?

·
Registered
2008 FJC 4X4 - Sandstorm
510 Posts
yeah but they might charge you $25 for an additional piece of checked baggage!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I can fly out of White Plains New york for $150 round trip, ya think they'll let me bring the FJ as a carry on?
You can also RENT an FJC down here! This guy flew down and rented a FJC and then went out wheeling with the Local Tampa 4x4 club in Tampa.

I did NOT go on this ride. And I have no Comment about the Rental FJC in this post! :jester: And Archie should remember this area of Richloam.... It was too deep for us to cross when we were there months earlier. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Sounds good to me. Oh the fun I could have!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's what rentals are for right? I know that every rental I had the E-brake worked really well!

·
Registered
135 Posts
That's what rentals are for right? I know that every rental I had the E-brake worked really well!
second that, one time i slid into the curb and bent the rim.... drove it home and beat the hell out of it till it was good:rocker:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
The last rental I had was a 2006 Hyundai V6 something-or-other sedan. FANTASTIC power slides... :lol:

Which day is this ride going to be?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I am coming down to Disney this weekend and thought about driving my FJ and do some riding but with gas being $1,000,000 a gallon right now, I don't think that it will happen this time. We will be coming back in November and would love to ride with you guys then. I really wish I could just drive my FJ this time, sounds like it would be fun to see Paul loose a piece of is FJ.
I posted this and I'll be damned if I didn't rip my bottom skid plate off yesterday!:mecry:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts