Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Very cool!! Look @ that baby stretch:D

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I think it looks killer. I just can't believe that these Long Travel FJs are not having any problems with their front axle seals due to too much prolonged droop. I guess time will tell. Are you Long Travel people using some new improved front axle seals? Time will tell I guess.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Excellent ! Woodsman likey :)

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Not sure I like the look, too much wheel outside the body of the vehicle I think but the function is awesome. What's the lift on those rear springs? If they lift it 2.5" I will take a set now!

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
The TC setup is awesome, love the pics, need some video action shots :D

·
Wanderlust
4,159 Posts
I think it looks killer. I just can't believe that these Long Travel FJs are not having any problems with their front axle seals due to too much prolonged droop. I guess time will tell. Are you Long Travel people using some new improved front axle seals? Time will tell I guess.
Longer upper and lower front A-arms (~4 inches per side) = longer travel (~13 inches) for the same CV angles (droop and full bump).

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
Looks great!

but one question. How did you get those from All Pro? they are All Pro's right?

Terry whats going on, when are they going on sale?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Looks great!

but one question. How did you get those from All Pro? they are All Pro's right?

Terry whats going on, when are they going on sale?
From the original post:
"Total Chaos long travel with Sway-A-Way triple bypass and main remote reservoir shocks up front..."

I Don't think that they're All Pro anything...

?

A.W.D.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
That long travel kit is bad ass!!!:rocker: we need some vid of that thing tearing up the washboard roads! :D

·
Premium Member
17,099 Posts
Sweet! I like the looks of the Total Chaos long travel & the Sway-a-way suspension set up.

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
From the original post:
"Total Chaos long travel with Sway-A-Way triple bypass and main remote reservoir shocks up front..."

I Don't think that they're All Pro anything...

?

A.W.D.
Ahhh but if you were in the know you would know what I am talking about. ;)
I made it very vague as I am not sure if A.P. wants the world to know yet. :)

Also even if the parts I am thinking of aren't used there is still All Pro stickers on the rig, so there is All Pro stuff on it. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts