Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're busy working on the '08 FJ Summit Event Guide (Maps, articles, event info, etc) and we have extra room :)

We'd like to feature a few photos from the 2007 FJ Summit in this years event guide. I know there are many threads with photos of Ouray & the surrounding area, but I'd like to get hi-res versions from anyone who'd like to submit them.

So we don't get completely overwhelmed with great pics, please limit your submissions to your favorite 2 or 3. The higher the resolution the better (don't worry, you won't clog up my Gmail).

One photo will also be selected to grace the back cover of the event guide. We'll narrow down the options & put it to a vote on the website during the first week of June.

Submissions can be sent to shane4x4 <at> gmail <dot> com. Captions would be appreciated, but are not necessary. We'll accept photos until midnight on May 30th, so send them on in!!

SEND US YOUR BEST PHOTOS!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
No but I have pictures of...

(DON"T SAY IT!!! lol)

Shane, looking forward to your guide! Let me know if I can contribute at all.

EDIT: (off topic, what are you and your better half doing May 29th? North Colo Springs we will be...)

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
I'll send you some tonight! "3D Bliss" is my favorite one. :D

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got a few I'll send to you. When you say Hi res, what are we talking about? 1024X768 and larger?
Actually, 1024 would be the absolute minimum. When printed, a 1024 pic is only about 3" x 2". A 3megapixel image would be a better place to start, they come out pretty good when printed.

Anything that would be a candidate for the back cover image MUST be a 5megapixel image or higher. Printing requires much higher-res images than a computer screen.

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
I'll go through mine and try to pick a couple (it will be tough to narrow down to just 2).

I know you don't have the time, but just in case, check my Photobucket site and if you see something you like better than my submission, I'll provide that from my Canon 30D source...

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
I'll go through mine and try to pick a couple (it will be tough to narrow down to just 2).
Coach, are you kidding? If you could pick just 2 from the 10,000 you took at Ouray on my trail run alone, I'll eat my hat! :lol:

M
;)

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
Coach, are you kidding? If you could pick just 2 from the 10,000 you took at Ouray on my trail run alone, I'll eat my hat! :lol:

M
;)
You are right, I did send 6 but that was tough...

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
I'll send you some tonight! "3D Bliss" is my favorite one. :D
Mine too!! :)

2 or 3 of our favorites.....Ok.....during nap times, I supposed I can go through my millions of pictures and try to pick out two or three.....

....brings back memories of our wedding album. She gave us all the pictures (1400) and told us to pick out 30 for the album.......took us a year and a half.....I might miss the May 30th deadline......:rofl:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Mine too!! :)

2 or 3 of our favorites.....Ok.....during nap times, I supposed I can go through my millions of pictures and try to pick out two or three.....

....brings back memories of our wedding album. She gave us all the pictures (1400) and told us to pick out 30 for the album.......took us a year and a half.....I might miss the May 30th deadline......:rofl:
Morning fishy (send in your photos everyone):bigthumb:

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
I emailed a few. Most of mine are in MO and I'm in TX right now... Go figure!

With all the great images I saw while at the forum on the big screen I'm sure we'll find a few worthy... ha ha

cheers to all and see you soon!

dale

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone for the photos, they look great! We still need a couple more, specifically something from around the Best Western, where all the FJ's were lined up - and something from US-550. If anyone has something that's close, please e-mail me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts