Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I wanted to let everybody know that I now live here in Ouray so if there is anything I can do to help, just message me and I'll be glad to do so. I drove in for last years summit... and never left town :lol:

Secondly, I am good friends with Hutch who owns the Ourayle House Brewery. We are both curious to see if there would be any interest in having a little FJ bash at the brewery with good music, great beer, and plenty of food on the grill!!

I know everyone has busy schedule's and we don't want to interfere with what is planned for summit attendees, but would any of you be up for something like this? I will wait to post a day and time until I see the itinerary.

See you all in 121 days :cheers:

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
Congrats to ya! I've been going to Ouray for 20 years now. Love being there in the summer, never done any winter time.

Say hi to "Mr. Grouchy Pants", he knows how to brew for sure.

See ya up there soon.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Awesome idea.....I'd be in for a "bash" at the brewery.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Bashes are good!!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Just say when and where, I am there.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Maybe we could hold a Ms. FJ Summit - 2010 contest there. Surely there are enough lovely attendees that would willingly vie for the honor (especially after a few shots). Maybe a raffle to choose the judges would be in order since I suspect the magnitude of the number of volunteers would be voluminous.

Jim

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Voluminous volunteers?!?!?

I'm THERE!

:clap:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hell yea, im pumped!! We will figure out which night and let all of you know. I like the 2010 Ms. FJ Summit contest idea :rocker: See you guys very soon!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Sounds interesting! Post the details when available.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm in....if I can go to the summit!

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Last year it seemed like almost every night had something going. How about the "night of arrival"? The night before everything kicks off? We were in town last year with nothing to do.....

Just a thought!

·
Registered
838 Posts
When and where

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Last year it seemed like almost every night had something going. How about the "night of arrival"? The night before everything kicks off? We were in town last year with nothing to do.....

Just a thought!
This might be a good idea so it doesn't compete with any of the other scheduled festivities (every night basically). It would give me something to do before the big day (registration day).

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
I like the way this is shaping up.:rocker:

I'm in.

:cheers:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Any friend of Hutch (that grumpy $0n of a 8!tch), is a friend of mine.
I wouldn't miss it. I'll keep my eye on this thread and see you there.

For those not familiar with the place, and asking where it is...

Ourayle House - Google Maps

1 - 20 of 54 Posts