Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I get home from work, and the snow's been melting all week, and it's [email protected] down rain, and I wanted to get the canoe out and hit the river- not happening... Suddenly, I remember I own an FJ! I grab the wife and the dog, load up the rig, and off we go to the nearest mudbog (about 20 min. away)!

Once we got there I could see the wife was having fun so I convinced her to get behind the wheel, and soon she was grinning from ear to ear as she buried the bumpers in fresh, wet, gooey mud! I swear, the FJ looks much better dirty!

She's been smiling ever since, and she's even talking mods with me!!! The gods have smiled upon me!!!:rocker::clap::cheers::bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
its great, aint it, nothing better then having nuthin to do, just hop it fj and go exploring finding new trail, making your own

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I'm jealous! Sounds like a good time!! :rocker:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
There's nothing like a good mud bath to refresh the body and soul. Go get them mods.:wave::clap:

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Had mine over 2 years now. I still feel the same as the first time I drove it. There are a couple of hills just off the road home from work. I find myself turning off and climbing them at least once a week.

Glad you had a good time.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We've only had ours since early February, but I can't see any of this changing- the wife's probably more FJ crazed now than when we first rolled off the lot (and she says I'm usually the obsessive one!):blueblob:

Anyhow, gotta finish my chores so I can load up the wife and dog into the FJ to go and find some mud! She says she'll let me drive today (new Nokian Vatiivas- can't wait to bogg'em!!!):rocker::rocker:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah...

But washing the mud off...

Sure takes a lot longer...

Than putting the mud on!!!:lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts