Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 473 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since our last Ozark Adventure was such a success and several have stated they would like to go again during the fall, I thought that I would open a new thread for that purpose. This time it will be a little different in that we are hopefully going to make our base of operations the last camp we stayed at.

So.... Who's in?

When: October - Edit: Looking like the weekend of Oct 3-5
Duration: 3-4 days
Where: Dover, AR
Limit: TBD - last time we had 10-12 trucks

I know it is several months off so at least now we can start the planning phase.

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
With summit. I am about out of vacation, will have to wait until next year :(

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
O.K.~~~~I'm off on Oct 3-4-5 ~~~and Oct24-25-26 ~~~and Oct31/Nov 1-2. Can we get it with any of these dates????
If none of these dates work, then let's figure something out as soon as possible...I'll try to put in for a vacation!!!!
Jax':wave:

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
O.K.~~~~I'm off on Oct 3-4-5 ~~~and Oct24-25-26 ~~~and Oct31/Nov 1-2. Can we get it with any of these dates????
If none of these dates work, then let's figure something out as soon as possible...I'll try to put in for a vacation!!!!

Jax, you are the one I was kind of waiting for. I will be taking vacation so can go whenever. I am thinking of getting there on a Thursday hopefully to get the site. So the question is when does everyone want to do this? Oct 3-5 might be good or Oct 24-26. The 31st is out being a dad the kids will want to go out.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I'm good with Oct3-Oct5; the colors won't be full power yet, but the bugs and heat will be gone. It'll be perfect! that's not our "Red Box" either.

Jimmy Lawrence
Ballistics Engineer
Remington Arms Company, LLC.
Damn, Jimmy, that new name tag sure looks good!!!!!:rocker:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I really like Oct. 3-5 the best, because i'm off from oct.3-9!!!
And my birthday is oct. 2. (and hell yes, I'm getting old(er):rofl:

Who wants to have a great OZARK ADVENTURE II

Damn, I'm already getting the trimbles!!!!:surprise

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
1 - 20 of 473 Posts