Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

441 - 460 of 473 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
This is most of them. Some wouldn't fit, so I'm gonna have to do some cropping on them. I'll let you know. My fiancé took most of these from the passenger seat, but next time I may get here to get out and take some more actions shots. hope you all enjoy them, I know we enjoyed the trip and definitely the people!:rocker::rocker:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Great pics. Thanks for posting them Tyler. I really wished I could have stayed. I've chewed my dad out a few times now for causing a scare. :rofl: The next trip I'll just turn the phone off.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Great pics. Thanks for posting them Tyler. I really wished I could have stayed. I've chewed my dad out a few times now for causing a scare. :rofl: The next trip I'll just turn the phone off.
It was just a relief to hear that he was ok! I already can't wait for the next trip though...so much fun!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Fantabulistic pics, Tyler and Stephanie!!!!!! If there are more post them up. and once again, it was a nice week-end cruising, camping, cursing, and consuming....and meeting new friends. We will be doing things like this again,
so stay tuned...............................
Jax':wave:

·
Registered
323 Posts
There is talk of doing it. I think if you search for thread called high water mark I believe it's called that is the same run. They are going in July. Not sure if I'll make it. My trailer is supposed to be done around the dates mentioned so I have to go pick it up. :blueblob:

·
Registered
323 Posts
I can't find the thread for the life of me. Check with LaFJDude, I believe he is going in July if I'm not mistaken. I might be going it just depends on my trailer being done around that time. Want to say its the weekend of the 10th of July. Hopefully some one will chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.

441 - 460 of 473 Posts