Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking at a small group of no more than 10 vehicles running a different route than the high watermark trail previous runs have done. We are looking at Buffalo-Piney trail this time and will start near St. Joe crossing through the Buffalo if water levels are not too high.

We will meet Friday morning, camp Friday and Saturday, and split up on Sunday. There will be NO utilities or facilities. Campsites will be were we find them.

This is still in the planning stage so more information to come!

Dates are: Oct 23-25, 2015

PS - The files on the link above require Google Earth to open.

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Gee....Can I play, too...........
I have only done Ozark Adventure I
and Ozark Adventure II...........

I am thinking Ozark Adventure III
might be something I want to do!!!!

Jax':wave:

·
Registered
418 Posts
We are postponing the Ozark Adventure III trip until late October to mid November due to possibility of hot weather and low river levels.
My wife is going to need to ask off for Friday to do this. Any way we can solidify a date for this?

·
Registered
138 Posts
so tempting to drive out and join you guys but think I'm gonna sit this one out. Looks like a ton of fun.

Reactions: tsfarling

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will try to make it. Ozark Adventure II was a great time. Looking forward to # III.
I wasn't able to make II due to loosing my job last year, but I am looking forward to III, meeting new people and seeing a new trail.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Darth Coven here, I am the other organizer of this trip with LaFJDude, just a reminder. this is a wheeling trip. while alcahol is not discouraged, we want to keep it family friendly. If you are planning on going and intend on getting hammered and staying up all night keeping others up then I urge you to reconsider and make your own trip. We will have fun and do lots of wheeling. I have heard rumors that some were planning on making this a party trip so I thought I would throw this out here.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts