Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning this trail for November 4-6. I plan on driving up to the Buffalo River on the 3rd and spending the night by the river before we head out on the trail friday. The trail i'm planning is about 80-90 miles long and starts at Woolum and ends close to Bullfrog valley. I plan on us to be out of the forest by around noon on sunday so everyone can head back home. This is a great time of year to drive through the forest because the leaves are starting to turn and fall. This trail can be anywhere from easy to hard. It all depends on the weather and how much water they get at the time. There are multiple river/creek crossings. I went last year around the same time and the water level was very low and several crossings didn't even have water, but the scenery is excellent.

I would like everyone to be at the campground at noon on friday, i'll send everyone the location by email. Its about a 7 hour drive from Dallas, TX for me.

here is a link to the 5 part youtube videos that were made last year.

http://youtu.be/pXy3U1mv1_U

This will all be primitive camping so prepare wisely....:) We will be going through the small town of Sand Gap on sat. they have a small store in case you forget something.

1-Brian FJ
2-Shea Taco
3-Sam Jeep
4-Damon Jeep

Attachments

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump
Time is rapidly approaching....:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts