Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know these #s. Has anyone with a non TT got there hands on a set of these puppies...(not the ball) the ones that look similar to 44mag.

·
Premium Member
3,399 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I just noticed.... But for crying out loud CALM THE F*7$ DOWN. Does It really bother you that bad to see a question asked multiple times? Get a life.:wave:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I just noticed.... But for crying out loud CALM THE F*7$ DOWN. Does It really bother you that bad to see a question asked multiple times? Some searches get you lost in off topic idiot remarks instead of what you are searching for. Get a life.:wave:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I just noticed.... But really CALM THE F*7$ DOWN. Does It really bother you that bad to see a question asked multiple times? Some searches get you lost in off topic idiot remarks instead of what you are searching for.I don't have all day to read through threads like some apparently do................... Get a life.:wave::mecry:

·
Premium Member
3,399 Posts
No need for your poor remarks...You obviously didn't bother to use the search and I know you know how, because you have been a member for a long time. That is why I posted the way I did...BTW: if I wanted to be an a$$ like you made me out to be, then I would have only said use the search...but I posted the numbers and the link to where you can buy it....
Ungrateful asshat!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Ahhhhhhhh feel the love

1 - 9 of 9 Posts