Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling the OEM automatic transmission, transfer case, front and rear locking diffs.,axles, and other misc parts out of 2014 Toyota FJ cruiser that has only 7900 miles on it. Vehicle was in a rollover and totaled. Message me for more info. Located in Phoenix AZ. Thanks
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
484 Posts
I am selling the automatic transmission, transfer case, front and rear diffs and other misc parts out of 2014 Toyota FJ cruiser that has only 7900 miles on it. Vehicle was in a rollover and totaled. Message me for more info. Located in Phoenix AZ. Thanks
Got the cigarette lighter cover? I know it’s stupid but mine missing bothers me . PM me price Shipped to 91915 if you’re willing to sell it. sorry for your loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
125 Posts
Are any of the rear plastic storage areas in good condition? Also the back of the rear seats? When I bought mine it looked like the owner kept feral wolverines back there.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
Crazykevin -

I'd be interested in the air injection pump, the air injection pump driver (electronic module), and the fuel pump driver (electronic module).

These parts are very easy to remove. I can send you photos showing what these items are, and where they are located.

PM your reply if you can.

·
Registered
43 Posts
PM sent 2 days ago but no reply up to now. Please clear your inbox perhaps it is full

·
Registered
2013 TT
35 Posts
I would be interested in the rear door interior plastic panel depending on location & shipping!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Interested in the tail pipe if it's bent behind the back tire as opposed to straight out the back

Dan

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yup no response for 3 days. Admin please close thread. Likely he sold the truck

Reactions: SenseiSmash
1 - 20 of 52 Posts