Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
17,404 Posts
Their PM > email fwd is on, send them a message.

Anyone selling anything on here should have it on and should be subscribing to their own ad for post notifications.

Reactions: Thorz Hammer

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Price on the upper and lower control arms?
Any pictures?
Got the cigarette lighter cover? I know it’s stupid but mine missing bothers me . PM me price Shipped to 91915 if you’re willing to sell it. sorry for your loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I do. Let me check and I will get back to you later today.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Are any of the rear plastic storage areas in good condition? Also the back of the rear seats? When I bought mine it looked like the owner kept feral wolverines back there.
I do have the back seats and the a lot of the back interior panels. Let me check on the condition of the back seat and the storage pockets and I will get back to you on the condition of those parts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Crazykevin -

I'd be interested in the air injection pump, the air injection pump driver (electronic module), and the fuel pump driver (electronic module).

These parts are very easy to remove. I can send you photos showing what these items are, and where they are located.

PM your reply if you can.
Send me pics of what your looking for. The air injection pump is in the front right of the engine compartment which was destroyed in the accident.

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
Send me pics of what your looking for. The air injection pump is in the front right of the engine compartment which was destroyed in the accident.
Crazykevin - OK, photos coming shortly of the parts I'm interested in.

Even if the air injection pump was 'destroyed', I'm interested in examining the remains to understand exactly how the drive motor works, if its a brushless DC motor, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
A bit of a stretch considering size and shipping difficulty but… any chance you’d sell and ship the frame? That’s assuming it’s not banged up and all. Thanks!

21 - 40 of 56 Posts