Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
If your FJ had the JBL system do you have the wiring harness and wiring from the radio to the jbl subwoofer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am selling the OEM automatic transmission, transfer case, front and rear locking diffs.,axles, and other misc parts out of 2014 Toyota FJ cruiser that has only 7900 miles on it. Vehicle was in a rollover and totaled. Message me for more info. Located in Phoenix AZ. Thanks View attachment 1176809
Crazy Kev-
Are the arm rest/s (the ones attached to the front seats…likely only the driver’s seat) in good condition? If you have one or both, I’ll take them. What’s the best way to communicate? Reply here or I can provide you with my email if that works.

·
Registered
2012 FJ Cruiser w/JBL
3 Posts
I need the back up camera / mounting plate and pigtail.

·
Registered
43 Posts
PM sent x 2

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am selling the OEM automatic transmission, transfer case, front and rear locking diffs.,axles, and other misc parts out of 2014 Toyota FJ cruiser that has only 7900 miles on it. Vehicle was in a rollover and totaled. Message me for more info. Located in Phoenix AZ. Thanks View attachment 1176809
I am looking for both rear plastic fenders if they are still in good shape.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

I’m looking for all the rear headrests if you have them. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would like to purchase the rear axle please text me 626-362-2607 I’m in California I can drive and go pick it up thanks.

·
17,404 Posts
Hover or click on their username and you'll see the last time that they checked in here.

Currently: 20 days.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts