Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my 2011 Trail Teams. It looks great! I have been waiting to buy an FJ for a year now. I finally made the decision back in early February and worked out a deal for 2011 TTSE. I had been researching information using this site and decided to join once I had my delivery confirmation (Feb 22, I think). What could go wrong, its not like I could jinx it???..........I think it was the day after I joined that the thread "just off the boat" appeared.

Without going through the long story of boats, ac outlets, ports, bubble gauges, and a natural disaster, an NSSE was delivered for me. It was nice and very tempting, but in the end it would have cost me more to buy the NSSE and add wheels, shocks, rails and a rack. I decided to wait and order a TT. The tsunami came and went, neh-sayers came and went, and now finally I own it.

For those looking and comparing prices for the TT: My TT has the following options; mats, tow hitch, and tinted windows. I purchased it for an out-the-door price of $33,700. This does not include my SETF loyalty rebate of $500 which will be sent directly to me.

For those in the Mooresville, NC area, if you see a 2011 TTSE its probably me. Honk twice!! I look forward to meeting up with a few of you guys. I am already a member of the NCFJ, but until now couldn't really be active.

I want to thank this body of people that make up the FJ forum. This has been a tremendous asset throughout the process. It is amazing the information that this collective body has. Without a doubt I have used $60 worth of info. To be very honest it probably saved me a grand or more in this purchase process. I will soon be a lifetime supporting member.

For pics check out my garage:
Brian7758's Garage :: 2011 Toyota FJC

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Congratz on your TT!!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on your new ride!
Glad to hear they are starting to be delivered.

:cheers:

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
I think I congratulated you somewhere.......... :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats on an awesome FJ!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Registered
309 Posts
Congrats! Not sure if you are the first one to get one onto your driveway, but you were the first to post pics.

It's funny, when the first 51 NSSE's showed up I was allotment #12 but still have not heard anything yet on the TTSE that I have ordered.

Enjoy,:cheers:

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats! Not sure if you are the first one to get one onto your driveway, but you were the first to post pics.

It's funny, when the first 51 NSSE's showed up I was allotment #12 but still have not heard anything yet on the TTSE that I have ordered.

Enjoy,:cheers:
I was right there with you. Not sure what my allotment number was, but I had to be one of the first. According to different pieces from the forum, the TTSEs are trickling out now. Your's should be arriving soon. I would talk to your dealer again. Someone mention they might be in limited quantities. There are a few showing on the Southeast Toyota inventory as being available.

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
My Blue room Congrats Brian!!!

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts